Do you have a creative job in professional work environment? Me too! In our line of work, it’s important to feel comfy and show your creative sense of style. The typical business casual isn’t a good fit for people like us.
That said, I’ve compiled this creative professional fashion inspiration album. I hope that you find it helpful or at least interesting!
The goal is to say that “I am young and hip” while at the same time “I can be trusted to lead this project.”
As usual, click the thumbnail to view the full size image and swipe through at your leisure. 🙂
Some of the key wardrobe pieces/styles in this album are…
- TOPS: Crew neck sweater, Button downs & tees (for layering), Oversize or boxy crops, Leather moto jacket, Wool cocoon coat
- BOTTOMS: Soft trouser, Black skinnies, Black jersey maxi skirt, Midi pleated skirt
- SHOES: Classic black or white sneakers, Slip-on block heels, High heel black booties, Pointy toe loafers
- ACCESSORIES: Simple, geometric bags, Minimal jewelry, Perhaps a statement color or texture in the mix
- COLOR: Neutral or jewel tones, Stripes, Monochromatic looks